1. Contact Info:
Contact Full Name (required):
Contact Email Address (required):
Current Contact Information for each (adult) home seller
1.5 Second Contact (If applicable):
2. Is this your first sale, i.e. the first time you are selling any home of any kind (townhouse, condo, single-family, etc.)?
3. If you could summarize your story in just a few lines, what would they be?
4. In what area (neighborhood/district) of Charlotte, NC or Miami, FL (or other nearby city) is your home located?
5. Is your home part of a homeowners' or condo association? If so, please list an HOA contact name and phone number.
6. Describe any features or unique aspects of your home that you feel will maximize its chance of selling quicker than other houses in your neighborhood.
7. What is your deadline to sell this place by? How firm is this deadline? Are you already under contract on your next place?
8. Is there something pushing this deadline, that makes missing it unacceptable?
9. Have you already listed your home? If so, how long has it been on the market and how much is it listed for?
10. Who does this sale involve? Tell us about any kids and/or pets that might be affected, and their ages.
11. If you are selling as a single, you may be asked to have a trusted friend join you for some of the process. This person would serve as your sounding board. Who would you choose as your sounding board and why?
12. Why are you choosing to sell now?
13. Describe your house, including its vital statistics (i.e. # of bedrooms/bathrooms, # of levels, sq. footage, style, layout, features, neighborhood, etc.)
14. Do you have an idea of the next home you would like to purchase? What’s it like and where would you like to live next?
15. In the show first-time home sellers disclose specific financial information, typically including the asking price of the home, costs of preparing the home for resale, amount of equity available, the actual purchase price, the amount of net profit or loss made on the house, realtor's fees and the purchase price of your next place. You must be comfortable sharing this info. Are you comfortable sharing this information with the world?
16. When did you buy your first place and how much did you pay for it?
17. How much do you still owe on any mortgages on your first place?
18. How much do you hope to sell your first place for?
19. How much profit do you want/need to make on this sale to make it seem like it was worth it to you?
20. Are you working with a seller’s agent? If so… please include their contact info (name, number, email).
21. Why did you pick that agent?
22. What kind of financial hurdles do you expect, or are going through?
23. If you are selling with a spouse or partner: what will be easy to agree on? What decisions are tough to agree on? (i.e. asking price, absolute bottom line, amount of prep for sale, how soon to drop price, etc.)
24. What is most exciting for you in this process?
25. What is your biggest fear about selling your first place?
26. Tell us why you think you'll have a high tolerance for having a camera crew follow you around during the potentially stressful period of selling your first place?
27. Have you seen an episode of
My First Place
28. How did you find out about us?
We offer home sellers and their real estate agent a cash gift following the completion of taping and a DVD copy of the show following the premiere of the episode.
PLEASE NOTE: We require your signature on IRS form W9 before taping begins to cover the cash gift. The IRS requires that we file a 1099MISC for this as well.
By e-mailing this questionnaire to High Noon Entertainment, I fully understand and acknowledge that all applications, video and photos sent to High Noon Entertainment become the property of High Noon Entertainment and will not be returned.
Due to the large number of applications High Noon Entertainment is unable to respond to inquiries about your application. We will contact you if we decide to pursue your home buying story further.